• setting up a Trust
• updating my will
• budget planning
• sorting out my insurances
• funding education for my children and grandchild
• planning other long-term goals regarding supporting my children and grandchild eg.insurances, house purchasing
• bank loan for house renovations
• advice on house selling and purchasing
• retirement plan
• setting up bank accounts
• advice regarding various aspects of our business
• working closely with my personal accountant and our work accountant to ensure that the best financial decisions are made.
• educating me in understanding the world of finance (which is no easy task)
In the time that I have worked with Ben, it hasn’t all been smooth sailing for him as I have questioned many things that he has suggested - it has certainly taken time in some instances for me to realise the reasoning in his suggestions. Thanks to Ben, I am feeling financially secure and very positive moving into the future.
Ben and Rachel are genuine in wanting to do the best for me and my family. They always ensure that I fully understand everything, which is great patience on their part as I do struggle in internalising some of the information. Over time however, my understanding has improved tremendously. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them both, they are an awesome team. They are honest, caring, knowledgeable and friendly, and genuinely want to help people toward a brighter financial future.
– Shirley Mullany, Co-Director He Kupenga Hao i te Reo Ltd.
I feel empowered working with you and its refreshing to come away from our meetings with renewed focus on goals you remind me I have. And a clearer understanding of the offside rule.
I recommend Ben to anyone who may need to gather the personal and business financial needs in one place - Ben is like my one stop shop and it simplifies my busy world having the same contact for a number of different aspects of my financial wellbeing.
– Susie Elms, Chapple Consulting Ltd.
– Mike Courtney, Courtney Orthodontics on Elmira
Our business is a small Accounting, Taxation and Business Advice firm and it has been very helpful to go through the process of reviewing our income and expense protection requirements that are specific to our business as well as our personal circumstances. It’s good peace of mind to have appropriate cover in place after reviewing our business for various “what if” scenarios.
It would be remiss of me not to mention Rachel, who provides Ben with great support and does a very good job in supporting us as a client.
– Hector Bassett, Managing Director – Davidson Fraser Limited
– Norm and Denise Williamson
– Richard Tankersley, Managing Director – Facility Management Systems